Ets2 Multiplayer Traffic

Mr.Tea

I think this gamemode would be a nice addition for the game. But I think it will still take a lot of time in order to impliment it.

Since this video we didnt got any further information about this gamemode except the apology post where they said it is still going to take some time. 

I dont think it would be time for this mode but definitly the time for an update on how it is going

Why

Implementing AI into TruckersMP servers is a very complicated task.
It would need to be configured massively to work with the general multiplayer population.
Long story short, it will take an incredibly long time to implement it I would say.
Fingers crossed for the future, but I can't see it happening anytime soon.

I would love to see it in multiplayer but doubt it would be implemented into the main servers (if they did they would have to close down the CD road altogether)

It would encourage people to spread out throughout the map instead of just staying in one area.

I can see it being a "party" type game mode where only 20 people or so can join and where the lobby's are custom, a cool feature for people wanting to convoy 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived