Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Accelerator in depth

[L.C.T]Emito[ARG]

Question

Hello truckers! I have a problem with the steering wheel pedals Driving Force GT. The problem is the following: when I enter the game and start the truck, it stays accelerated (as if I was with the throttle locked) I have already checked if my pedals were wrong, but it is the game. (I tried the "Combined" mode but I find it very uncomfortable and inaccurate) Is there any solution other than the combined mode?

asdsdsddsdsdsds.png.03d8fb36b48648e06919adf2d11525ad.png310529199_Sinttulo.thumb.png.191bfbe305cc12cfd9410b73049d6a47.png

13 answers to this question

On the test page, press "Settings"(seen as Configuración"), then untick the first tickbox from the very top of the window, which appears afterwards. When the tickbox is ticked, the steering wheel will report both brake and accelerator as one single axis. When it's unticked, the wheel will report brake and accelerator as separate axes. Your ETS2 profile seems to be configured with separate axes in mind. Also, try pressing all the pedals in the pedal set in sequence at least few times in order to make them calibrated.

• Like 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

16 hours ago, coolio859 said:

Hola @ [LCT] Emito [ARG] ,

¿Has intentado configurar el acelerador en el juego en la opción que no está invertida?

Espero que esto ayude.

Saludos cordiales,

Coolio859

I tried all the options, but none works. Still thanks for your help :D

16 hours ago, 049David [GER] said:

Hola, tuve el mismo problema con mi volante Logitech G29. 

Solo tuve que restablecer la configuración de mis controles a los valores predeterminados y esto me lo solucionó. Quizás esto también funcione para ti.

If you mean those of the game, I did it but it seems that the mistake is in the game. I reinstalled it and it's still like this (Thanks for your input)

1172957255_Sinttulo.thumb.png.9d112cd14a27a718ea41a8ebf162d04c.png

7 hours ago, Titanic4 said:

En la página de prueba, presione "Configuración" (visto como Configuración "), luego desactive la primera casilla de verificación desde la parte superior de la ventana, que aparece después. Cuando se marca la casilla, el volante informará tanto el freno como el acelerador como uno eje único. Cuando no está marcado, la rueda informará el freno y el acelerador como ejes separados. Su perfil ETS2 parece estar configurado con ejes separados en mente. Además, intente presionar todos los pedales en el conjunto de pedales en secuencia al menos algunas veces en orden para hacerlos calibrados.

That is the only solution so far that worked for me. Several months ago I made the same report on this and it was you who gave me the solution, but I got tired of playing this way and now I am looking for a solution other than the combined pedal (But thank you very much for responding again :) )

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

76561198111641046.png