mod's and dlc's

Hello there, 

If you want to make a suggestion about any topic, you need to properly fill in the format that belongs to the suggestion section and then you can share your suggestion with the community. 

Please fill in the format that I will show you below and give the necessary answers with all the details because let us better understand our attitude towards your suggestion.

Suggestion Format:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Please comply with this format in the shortest time otherwise your suggestion will be rejected.

Also you can look at this topic:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/74592-suggestion-format/

Sincerely, XFMaster9666

Community Moderator

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hello there,

Unfortunately, you don't apply the Suggestion Format within 3 days so I will reject your suggestion, if you want to create a suggestion again, you must follow the Suggestion Format above.:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Thanks for your understanding. If you have questions, feel free to DM me 

Rejected

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG]