Road to Simulation #2

marco6158

26 minutes ago, Ladlethina said:

On a side note may I point out as a female player there has been numerous time I have Been sexually harassed by both player and mods over the years and it has toned down some

but it still remains an issues that some male demographic feel threaten by a girl playing. I really hop that someone could work on these issues. I really love you guys but I hate to say its been very difficult to continue playing after so many years of dedication (in-game) I would hate to find out these issues continuing.

I'm sorry you have had to deal with such, we are not all like that....personally i have no issues with female gamers & prefer to talk to you ladies because theres less ego involved & you can have a decent convo etc :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • True Story 1

2 minutes ago, Merengue4ever said:

i think those people that troll in Simulation server should get a permanent ban on those simulation servers as a consequence to their actions because as soon as the ban expires they will get back on trolling,

but if you prevent these trolls from coming back (i'm talking about these trolls that their sole purpose is to ruin other people's gaming experience ) you will make simulation servers a safer place.

People who troll deliberately don't care if a ban is 1 day or if it's permanent, they just come back with a new account 2 hours later, because the report system is so overwhelmed that they know they can troll for another 10 days before they get banned again. Rinse and repeat.

The only way to stop the trolls is to reduce the time it takes to have reports handled.

All that road to simulation has accomplished is to divide the community even further than it was before.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Merengue4ever said:

i think those people that troll in Simulation server should get a permanent ban on those simulation servers as a consequence to their actions because as soon as the ban expires they will get back on trolling,

but if you prevent these trolls from coming back (i'm talking about these trolls that their sole purpose is to ruin other people's gaming experience ) you will make simulation servers a safer place. meanwhile they can access Arcade servers.

I'm half expecting them to shut the arcade servers down, we all know what the end result will be ( 56mph on 2 or just 1 server with full simulation only ) 

• Woah! 2

1 hour ago, THEREALDETONATOR said:

Instead of fixing bugs on ats (flying cargo) supporting kenworth truck trailer or even good year dlc for ets2, no just increasing the ban time!!! PLEASE START LISTENING TO THE COMMUNITY NOT YOURSELVS

The fact that things still need to be supported has nothing to do with these punishment changes. Two different departments are working on two different things.

• True Story 2

51 minutes ago, Ladlethina said:

I am kind of worried there has been a massive surge of horrible players flat out refusing to play correctly as someone who has been on these servers since 2014 I wish to chime in that its more than just that a lot of these happen late nights when no mods are on, it has been an ongoing problem for sometime now. I can only imagine how much they have to do to deal with this, I am remaining optimistic in reduction of issues but behind all this layers an even bigger problem of some VTC companies just do not care most of these people always look at other as Superior and they as common peasant. The entirety also falls on a lot of mods abusing powers [and I have many evidence proof] of Mods crashing into players and banning them. I feel the people who run this Mod might need to make bigger changes.

On a side note may I point out as a female player there has been numerous time I have Been sexually harassed by both player and mods over the years and it has toned down some

but it still remains an issues that some male demographic feel threaten by a girl playing. I really hop that someone could work on these issues. I really love you guys but I hate to say its been very difficult to continue playing after so many years of dedication (in-game) I would hate to find out these issues continuing.

You are so right...

3 minutes ago, TheDuckThatFloats said:

kick and ban rights are given to admins which is their responsibility. misuse of these powers must be accounted for penalty.

I can not see any misusing kicking there!

3 minutes ago, TheDuckThatFloats said:

"A KICK IS NOT A BAN" lol so that gives admins to kick whoever they want. yeah, this is what i call admin rights abuse which you support so much.

Ok, you thinking the GM kicked you, because he don´t like you?  Like i said, you must have some other problems!

You didn´t know what happen, you didn´t know why you´ve been kicked and you having definetly no clue about the GM work!

Sure the kick was not correct but it was just a KICK. 

It was not you fault that you were kicked but you must be aware that a kick can happen in crowded areas like these!

Players "crying" every day for "Admeeeeen" to clear the mess at that Service Exit. Imagine, Framerates decreasing in Areas like this, even for GM!

Because too many Player trying a massive "groupcuddle" at one spot.

You absolutely giving no Evidence about a GM or GMs that misusing/abusing their "Power"!

You are able to ask the GM via Discord or Forum why he kicked you! That would be the more honestly way to clear this! And if he not responding, you still have the option to use the Feedback System if you having any evidence that a GM misusing his "Power"!  And i am 100% sure that the GM will be "punished" then!

I am not a Fanboy, definetly but i know how the TMP System works! It is not perferct but to be honest there is no perfect system at any MP Game. Because every Game/ Community having Members , who complaining about the System without any complete knowledge how it works.

And Yes again, it can take 2 Days till a GM responding to a Appeal, even if the ban wasn´t correct, because you are not the only Person who writing an Appeal and there is also a Queue!

The Problem is, many Player reporting every little Incident, that was against the Rules. Many Players aren´t able to write a seroius excuse in chat, when they´ve made a mistake and an accident happen!  So, a lot of Reports will be lining up the Queue every Day!

15 minutes ago, W4chund said:

I can not see any misusing kicking there!

Ok, you thinking the GM kicked you, because he don´t like you?  Like i said, you must have some other problems!

You didn´t know what happen, you didn´t know why you´ve been kicked and you having definetly no clue about the GM work!

Sure the kick was not correct but it was just a KICK. 

It was not you fault that you were kicked but you must be aware that a kick can happen in crowded areas like these!

Players "crying" every day for "Admeeeeen" to clear the mess at that Service Exit. Imagine, Framerates decreasing in Areas like this, even for GM!

Because too many Player trying a massive "groupcuddle" at one spot.

You absolutely giving no Evidence about a GM or GMs that misusing/abusing their "Power"!

You are able to ask the GM via Discord or Forum why he kicked you! That would be the more honestly way to clear this! And if he not responding, you still have the option to use the Feedback System if you having any evidence that a GM misusing his "Power"!  And i am 100% sure that the GM will be "punished" then!

I am not a Fanboy, definetly but i know how the TMP System works! It is not perferct but to be honest there is no perfect system at any MP Game. Because every Game/ Community having Members , who complaining about the System without any complete knowledge how it works.

And Yes again, it can take 2 Days till a GM responding to a Appeal, even if the ban wasn´t correct, because you are not the only Person who writing an Appeal and there is also a Queue!

The Problem is, many Player reporting every little Incident, that was against the Rules. Many Players aren´t able to write a seroius excuse in chat, when they´ve made a mistake and an accident happen!  So, a lot of Reports will be lining up the Queue every Day!

So you think i didnt ask him? Ill stop reading your reply as it is just useless and nonsense

10 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

So why laugh at my reply, honestly i do prefer female gamers because they are more friendly & as i said less toxix i.e egos going on! 

"prefer to talk to you ladies because theres less ego involved & you can have a decent convo etc  "

Lol u r also right, just love the way those ruski boys cant handle getting overtook, i really dont care what a player's sexuality is. Female or male idc but i seriously laughed when you said theres less ego :D

1 hour ago, Ladlethina said:

I am kind of worried there has been a massive surge of horrible players flat out refusing to play correctly as someone who has been on these servers since 2014 I wish to chime in that its more than just that a lot of these happen late nights when no mods are on, it has been an ongoing problem for sometime now. I can only imagine how much they have to do to deal with this, I am remaining optimistic in reduction of issues but behind all this layers an even bigger problem of some VTC companies just do not care most of these people always look at other as Superior and they as common peasant. The entirety also falls on a lot of mods abusing powers [and I have many evidence proof] of Mods crashing into players and banning them. I feel the people who run this Mod might need to make bigger changes.

@Ladlethina if you have evidence of your claim then proceed to the website and report these players who are harassing you in a very bad way, because we don't accept such behavior on our servers,

And for the mods you can send them through the feedback system, then higher staff can look into it.

sorry if i say this when you write here on the forums nothing will be done and nothing will be dealt with, it must be reported though official places.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, I brake for cake said:

This is all irrelevant, ineffective posturing unless you take on enough moderators to deal with reports in a timely manner.

A 2 week ban doesn't matter to a troll if it takes you 10 days to deal with reports. Even 2 days is too long when they can be back on with a new account in 2 hours.

As it stands right now, your report systems, both in-game and on-site, are so overwhelmed that they are functionally irrelevant.

The only way you will ever make a dent in the amount of trolling going on is to get website reports handled consistently within 24 hours, and improve the ratio of in-game reports that are actually dealt with to 75%, instead of what is probably about 5% to 10% right now.

What we have been doing - and will continue to do - is expand our Game Moderation team to meet with demands. It is not an easy task to expand a team, but we're making the efforts and putting the work in, in the aim that we can improve the service that we provide to our players in regards to reporting. The punishment lengths and the ban standards that our staff operate off are the foundation of anything that they do; without the guidance and punishment lengths, they cannot do the work. So I fail to accept how the changes are " irrelevant, ineffective".

Website reporting at the moment is quite busy, and I admit we have a slight backlog of reports in our system. However, that is understandable given the period of the year in which we are in. It is peak season with many people including our staff on holiday. As such, the servers are busier and we have less staff available to deal with the backlog. The same goes for game reporting. Rest assured however that it the backlog is typically dealt with, and reduced considerably, towards the end of the season.

I will also take no lectures about our systems being "functionally irrelevant" as this is not the case. Our systems continue to operate 24/7 to ensure that people who fail to abide by the rules are punished for their actions in line with our standards. Regardless of waiting times for reports, we have done and will continue to work to ensure that the people who seek to violate our rules are not let free without punishment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

I'm honestly just on edge now because the second i screw up i.e hit someone or whatever its 14 days or a perm, plus there's now gonna be those people who go out of their way to report every little thing! Oh yea it will eventually get rid of the trolls " or not " but anyone like myself with a past is gonna get screwed over! Someone does all they can to slow down & knocks the person in front ( 14 days ban because we can ) its gonna happen & everyone knows it

• Like 1

Very good! Nice update.

I am very happy with this decision to increase the ban length for users who just join the server to ruin the fun for other players. I have a question about when these rules come into effect exactly. I have just joined the community and have been on TMP for about a week now and I have filled out a few reports that have not been dealt with yet. When those reports are dealt with will you be using the new policy on bans or the old policy.

I'm also okay with the speed limit, it's a simulation let's do everything we can to make this a simulation as much as possible!

@BLKO

The new System is active and the perpetrators will getting what they deserve! But, like Aestrial wrote above, it will take time till your reports on the website gets claimed. Be patience. ;)

Great decision. This wonderful decision could create a clean environment on the server.

• Haha 1

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

5 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

I'm honestly just on edge now because the second i screw up i.e hit someone or whatever its 14 days or a perm, plus there's now gonna be those people who go out of their way to report every little thing! Oh yea it will eventually get rid of the trolls " or not " but anyone like myself with a past is gonna get screwed over! Someone does all they can to slow down & knocks the person in front ( 14 days ban because we can ) its gonna happen & everyone knows it

I already replied to you and told you why that is simply not true, why are you repeating yourself?

policeceptionsig.thumb.jpg.9ceaf39140d55cb4d0a6821e8ebbe3dd.jpg