Road to Simulation #2

marco6158

Wow I can clap. For of the staff increased the speed of movement changed system ban and all!? I thought it would be something more, and report system, almost no, though could improve it so that admins can turn on these reports during the game. And that is why they are generally added if they almost don't work during the game. Than ever to remove that player broke the rules. I'm sorry that I spoke, but I love the work of the staff and the project itself and also creators. Keep up the good work.

So what happens if you make a genuine accident (such as failing to yield) and apologize to the player you have harmed, would that also fall into the category of harsh punishments? Everyone makes mistakes of course.

So if you hit someone by accident & say sorry you get 14 days, they have no way of knowing if it was intentional or accidental so i can see that being abused to get people off the servers. Staff can go 100mph, why when they have free cam & the event servers have no limit anyway AFAIK......Won't stop people ban evading or hacking will it. basically everyone could get a perm ban because they nudged someone by accident now :thinking:

• Like 2
  • True Story 8

I think with this Update it is important to understand that the community also have to make sure when reporting someone that they have actually broken our rules considering we are going to be more strict when it comes to banning users especially those who have no interest on driving within the rules on our Simulation Servers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When you realize that your speed limit you killed the desire to play in the proportion of adequate players who played on their own. I propose to make a change to the following plan, remove the speed limit completely and issue it only to those who receive bans. Why should adequate players suffer because of others? I have this style of play, if there is no one on the roads, I always scored up to 150 km, I have little time for the game and want to perform as many orders. Yes, thank you that you discouraged me from playing your mod and I did not come with it after a terrible update in the history of fashion, but sooner or later you will realize your mistake.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6
  • True Story 2

3 minutes ago, ØuskilleЯ said:

So what happens if you make a genuine accident (such as failing to yield) and apologize to the player you have harmed, would that also fall into the category of harsh punishments? Everyone makes mistakes of course.

Hello ØuskilleЯ

Good Question. As it points out in rule 2.8 the first 3 bans are at the Game Moderators discretion, accidents will always happen however like the original post says if the accident is caused by negligence i.e you have not been paying attention and caused issues for other players around you then it will be a harsher punishment. 

• Like 1
  • HaulieCry 1

Just now, Speedy_TMP said:

I think with this Update it is important to understand that the community also have to make sure when reporting someone that they have actually broken our rules considering we are going to be more strict when it comes to banning users especially those who have no interest on driving within the rules on our Simulation Servers. 

Well yea i can see that but what happens to people who say hit someone whos lagging or hit someone but say sorry, i have had many occasions where i have gone into people unintentionally & got 1% damage ( said sorry which they accepted ) or had people do it to me. That means a lot of people will get banned when they are not the " bad " players which is unfair! 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, kazantip36 said:

When you realize that your speed limit you killed the desire to play in the proportion of adequate players who played on their own. I propose to make a change to the following plan, remove the speed limit completely and issue it only to those who receive bans. Why should adequate players suffer because of others? I have this style of play, if there is no one on the roads, I always scored up to 150 km, I have little time for the game and want to perform as many orders. Yes, thank you that you discouraged me from playing your mod and I did not come with it after a terrible update in the history of fashion, but sooner or later you will realize your mistake.

Hello kazantip36

Reducing the speed limiter was a good thing for the community as a whole, trucks were not designed to drive around at 150kmph everywhere The fact that having this speed limit was abused by a small number of people within the community caused issues for everyone as a whole. Like the title says we are trying to get back to Simulation and with that 110kmph is more than enough for a truck to have. The whole reason for these changes is to improve our mod and get people enjoying a truck simulator experience with their friends and VTC's.

There is always going to be people that lag or have connection issues ScaniaFan89 and with that users must make sure they are giving enough space between themselves and the truck in front anticipate what could possibly happen. Accidents with people will happen however if the truck behind can see the truck in front lagging and does not give enough room between i.e tailgating the truck in front and it causes an accident then it is the user behind the lagging truck that is being reckless.

• Like 4
  • HaulieCry 2
  • Haha 1
  • HaulieLove 1
  • Confused 1