Rafaum Deejay

When you are new to truckersmp....

I'm using both. I'm writing in the chat and speaking in the cb. But when I've been activated the cb, im not in channel 19. In channel 19(the standard channel), are the most abusing players. These sounds are not good for your ears, when they are screaming or whatever^^.  It's better to change the channel, or deactivate the cb funk complete.I'm using both. I'm writing in the chat and speaking in the cb. But when I've been activated the cb, im not in channel 19. In channel 19(the standard channel), are the most abusing players. These sounds are not good for your ears, when they are screaming or whatever^^.  It's better to change the channel, or deactivate the cb funk complete.

I honestly don't really bother with using the horn or flashing the lights to greet people because if you do it to everyone who passes you or does the same to you, it'd become a bit tedious. It's like when I have to say 'Hi' and 'Bye' to every passenger that gets on my bus on a daily basis, after the first 10 minutes it becomes monotonous and by the end of the first hour, I'm no longer being sincere when I'm saying 'Have a good day'.

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

4 hours ago, McclaudEagle said:

I honestly don't really bother with using the horn or flashing the lights to greet people because if you do it to everyone who passes you or does the same to you, it'd become a bit tedious. It's like when I have to say 'Hi' and 'Bye' to every passenger that gets on my bus on a daily basis, after the first 10 minutes it becomes monotonous and by the end of the first hour, I'm no longer being sincere when I'm saying 'Have a good day'.

This is exactly what I'm thinking. It wouldn't sound genuine anymore.

This is a game, we all have our own ideas as to what a honk in the game means. I personally think it's ok to honk saying hello, I also get on the cb if I see someone pulled over to make sure they are ok, did it in real life, why not here. I don't think any more or less of someone that don't honk back. In the states you can honk your horn and not get punishment unless it is posted and I have never seen that, air breaks I have, but not honking your horn. Again, this is just my thoughts.

That's quite true, but it is probably due to the rarity of seeing other players on the servers with less traffic.

I might be kind of weird, but I don't mind it, I just do not find it necessary.

i usually honk back if someone honks. otherwise i really only honk when passing convoys. kinda my show of respect you could say. 

On 8/15/2019 at 12:18 PM, Mr.Tea said:

I'm using both. I'm writing in the chat and speaking in the cb. 

So that's why people are always crashing into me, typing chat instead of keeping their eyes on the road. 😁