What is your favourite DLC and why?

Courtz49

Sardinia looks pretty good, but my favourite DLC is Scandinavia aswell :) We will see how it will be after release R. T. T. B. S :)

To be honest, I think Scandinavia, Italy, the Baltics and Vive La France are all equally stunning and make for some fantastic scenery to drive in. However, if I had to say, I would go with Vive La France; there's something about the quaint little villages and towns that can be found that just set it slightly above the others for me ;)

Hi, 

I like all tuning Dlcs. The Mighty Griffin tuning dlc is my favorite one. Much options and nice looking. Nice looking upgrades on nice looking Scanias. First we got this DLC for the old gen. Where the new Scania came out, we got A LOT new Dlc parts for the new generation. Much players bought this DLC. I like map DLCs, but im from Germany, so I only want to drive in and near Germany. ;)

Regards, Tea

Gotta agree with @RSCA_1908 ! I love the italia DLC the most. Pretty nice Scenery. worth every penny. 

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

Archived