Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Funox

Question

7 answers to this question

Hey,

i sugeest you to take a look to this topic:

You can get reputation if you write/post something which is interesting and appropriate for the community. That means, if someone reacts ton your post / status update you will get reputation points, one point per given reaction.

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

Hello Funox, 

Your reputation will increase by one for every time a user reacts to a post made by yourself. For example, your '1' reputation is the result of an individual reacting with 'like' to a post you made in the thread -  "Voice Navigation. Will you use it or nah ?". 

You can view your reputation by clicking on 'see reputation activity' on your profile page (see image below). You will also be able to see the reputation you have given out to others. 

Reference Image: 

ca53dcd6e0668a5435d84957835460ef.png 

Regards,

Jamie R.

• Upvote 1

Hello @Funox

You can gain Reputation points by not asking for them. If you can provide a good enough answer to a question or you say something funny that is relevant to the topic then somebody may give up a point by clicking the green up arrow button next to it.

So I'd suggest using google as well to see if you find the answer before posting a question here. If you have a good post people can leave a reputation point for your post so on my post on the botom right you will have a love heart and some faces so you can click on that and you can give someone a reputation point for having a good post and things like that but i think you can only give 10 points a dayIt is respectable though. Treat this forum as if it using the absolute most traditional and formal of forum policy. Read the rules and know that the rules are no joke here. Don't get yourself 1 step from being officially warned in a matter of 24 hours like I did haha. On the bright side, I have earned a few rep points, so I guess I'm doing a couple things right.

With all respect,

Gainer

Hello There!

We are glad to hear that your question has been answered!
Thanks for all participation!
Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,
[TR] SkortiL
TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team