GOODYEAR TYRES DLC

Doxxyz

23 minutes ago, TheCreepyTruckr said:

I believe as long as he's not longer than the base HCT's available in the game, he is allowed to have that combination.  However I personally think this kind of trailer combination looks incredibly ugly, though I do like it because you can generally find the kids/bad drivers easier since their trucks look like random Frankenstein combinations.

Rules are rules.  If a player has violated the save-editing rules they shouldn't get a free pass just because there are players that ram or troll.  I also highly doubt that the trailer combination isn't buggy for other users especially when the stock double trailers already have bugs and glitches.

Stock doubles have bugs? Hell no. Ofcourse people will crash or get stuck cause they dont know how much angle and free space they need to turn. I drive with my mates on discord everytime, they havent mentioned any bugs(we did a convoy last week and one of us was live in youtube, watched my self in the stream and trailer wasnt bugging out)

And yeah it is the same lenght as a HCT which is 28.60meters

I have changed the asphalt digger to rextex crane back as that digger really looks bad on it like its going to fall or go sideways.

3 hours ago, TheCreepyTruckr said:

I believe as long as he's not longer than the base HCT's available in the game, he is allowed to have that combination.  However I personally think this kind of trailer combination looks incredibly ugly, though I do like it because you can generally find the kids/bad drivers easier since their trucks look like random Frankenstein combinations.

Rules are rules.  If a player has violated the save-editing rules they shouldn't get a free pass just because there are players that ram or troll.  I also highly doubt that the trailer combination isn't buggy for other users especially when the stock double trailers already have bugs and glitches.

Its the angle its pitched at & the fact the milling machine would be clipped into the first trailer, hes done that to avoid it but still broken the rules as its miles out of where it should be! That flatbed looks very suspect ( no way its legal )

2 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Its the angle its pitched at & the fact the milling machine would be clipped into the first trailer, hes done that to avoid it but still broken the rules as its miles out of where it should be! That flatbed looks very suspect ( no way its legal )

Game itself has that axle trailer

10 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

no it doesnt, if thats a hct then you removed two axles. if it was me i would have admins all over it 

@Forerunner Am i right, it looks so wrong 20190802233013_1.jpg

Second trailer is not hct, it is a regular flatbed trailer. i can just remove the mid 2 wheels(name is dolly i think?) And it will be smaller than a hct.

Still it is unique unlike other hct flatbeds that people have heavy cargos on them.

Also why are you so against of it? I have been driving peaceful unlike other players. You should use your behaviour against those people rather than arguing it over here... Im just a regular player that has fun driving around.

Oh and that miller doesnt clip first trailer. But still i have another cargo on my back now. So just chill

1 hour ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

no it doesnt, if thats a hct then you removed two axles. if it was me i would have admins all over it 

@Forerunner Am i right, it looks so wrong 20190802233013_1.jpg

This trailer is indeed against the rules, for 2 reasons:

-§3.3 - Floating and clipping parts

-§3.4 - Trailer combinations (that is a drawbar rear chassis, clearly a changed combination)

Thank you for tagging me.

6 hours ago, TheDuckThatFloats said:

Stock doubles have bugs? Hell no. Ofcourse people will crash or get stuck cause they dont know how much angle and free space they need to turn. I drive with my mates on discord everytime, they havent mentioned any bugs(we did a convoy last week and one of us was live in youtube, watched my self in the stream and trailer wasnt bugging out)

And yeah it is the same lenght as a HCT which is 28.60meters

I have changed the asphalt digger to rextex crane back as that digger really looks bad on it like its going to fall or go sideways.

If you've never seen the double trailers flying across the sky upon spawning, or have never seen the rear trailers sliding around like they're on ice, I can easily send you some videos.  Though allow me to state that I have no idea the actual frequency of these bugs, just that I have encountered weird issues with the stock double trailers in-game.

Having just seen Forerunner's response, all I'm going to say is: LoL.

1 minute ago, TheCreepyTruckr said:

If you've never seen the double trailers flying across the sky upon spawning, or have never seen the rear trailers sliding around like they're on ice, I can easily send you some videos.  Though allow me to state that I have no idea the actual frequency of these bugs, just that I have encountered weird issues with the stock double trailers in-game.

Having just seen Forerunner's response, all I'm going to say is: LoL.

They fly on spawn cause their trailers are inside in a solid area like service stations or garages. Trsilers slide cause people set cargo mass to -5000 which makes the trailers slide.

5 hours ago, TheDuckThatFloats said:

They fly on spawn cause their trailers are inside in a solid area like service stations or garages. Trsilers slide cause people set cargo mass to -5000 which makes the trailers slide.

I've seen trailers flying upon spawning in empty areas where they're designed.  I've encountered my own rear HCT trailer sliding on me and I haven't set any of my settings to a negative, though an F7 teleport fixed the bug (0.23 is actually my preferred setting for all stability settings and I like realistic weights).  I have both encounters recorded from my own perspective as well as from a friend's perspective that was driving with me.  

At no point have I stated that you shouldn't use double trailers or save-edit, I was just voicing an opinion that I doubt your save-edit has been completely without issue (especially since you yourself stated it had clipping issues).  I just haven't been a fan of multiple trailers since I've started encountering the bugs during the last couple patches and I've stopped using them myself because of it since I don't want to risk causing someone else an issue and getting banned; that and I much prefer a decent working truck/trailer look rather than something flashy/gawdy.  

Good informations:

TruckersMP Announcement (10.08.2019 10:11UTC):

"We are happy to announce that we just released an update to support the latest version of American Truck Simulator! The Goodyear DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2 is supported as well. Enjoy your drive"

source Discord TruckersMP (announcement): https://discordapp.com/channels/307433337126125568/307488652701728769 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there ?

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me. :) 

//Locked and moved to Archive.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived