GOODYEAR TYRES DLC

Doxxyz

:Tru:This paintjobs (trailer) is amazing: https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/1117140/ss_5bf3428ea04e4b3ea6480bc5bdd418dc09c438b4.1920x1080.jpg?t=1564522892

As a formality, I would like add:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1117140/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2__Goodyear_Tyres_Pack/

DLC contain: 5 tyres & 9 Cabin Accessories+Paint Jobs

I think a lot of players will have Goodyear on Truckersmp in the near future.

Curiously: "Added Store Release Date – Depends on your efforts" so it maybe that DLC will be received by anyone who completes the event World of Trucks.

Trailer: 

+ item:

Spoiler

O9uFaTu.png

Gogogogo 300.000 delivers to free DLC! for crying 90 km/h :D  gogogogo

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

https://blog.scssoft.com/2019/07/goodyear-roll-out-event.html

The rules of the event

"Using external contracts in Euro Truck Simulator 2 on a World of Trucks-connected profile, the community must reach 300,000 deliveries of Goodyear tyres using the provided Goodyear trailer.

To complete your personal goal, you must make 10 or more deliveries of Goodyear tyres using external contracts on a World of Trucks-connected profile on Euro Truck Simulator 2.

One or more of the following map DLCs are required (DLCs are on sale during the first 2 days of the event):

• Vive la France!
  • Scandinavia
  • Italia
  • Beyond the Baltic Sea

Community goal: Once the community goal of 300,000 deliveries of Goodyear tyres is met, and if the player has also achieved their personal goal then they will receive a Steam code to unlock our new Goodyear Tyres Pack DLC, for free!"

1 hour ago, Aves said:

Gogogogo 300.000 delivers to free DLC! for crying 90 km/h :D  gogogogo

It's 10 deliveries individually, 300000 deliveries globally. Counting all ETS2 playersbase, including those who don't use TMP. Right now, there are more than 28000 players using ETS2 all around the world, I don't think that it will be too long until the 300000 deliveries are completed. Just do the math... 28000 players x 10 deliveries per player = 280000 deliveries... I know, not all of those players will be doing the event jobs, but still... It's a free DLC and most people will go for it. If you'd rather don't and then pay for it, suit yourself. Myself, I only do WoT jobs so these events are nothing other than routine... And lots of freebies (some of them exclusive, not available even in the Steam Store).

There have been other WoT events with a lot harder to achieve global goals than this one and it was usually a matter of days to get the thing done... 

38 minutes ago, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

Hum truckersMP doesn't have problems with the new goodyear tyres, but if we put the paintjob we are kicked from the server.

:Tru:DLC Goodyear is not supported at the moment.

Goodyear paint job truck=kick. You can buy paint job trailer/truck tyres, Other players see white trailer/default tyres.

Be patient:)

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Linciano said:

Dieses Problem ist bereits erkannt und die Devs arbeiten an einem Update.

Developers know about this problem and I am convinced that in the future they will perform the necessary activities.

On 8/2/2019 at 12:14 PM, Diana24 said:

Better a Goodyear than a Badyear... :P

I love events, i want more.

Wonder if they will chase Dunlop or Bridgestone next, Badyear haha thats when you get a puncture 

18 hours ago, TheDuckThatFloats said:

waiting patiently for tmp update, gonna leave my save as it is rightnow lol

20190802233013_1.jpg

Which is illegal going by the rules on editing, how you can even think that second trailer is legal is beggars belief!

58 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Wonder if they will chase Dunlop or Bridgestone next, Badyear haha thats when you get a puncture 

Which is illegal going by the rules on editing, how you can even think that second trailer is legal is beggars belief!

If it wasnt admins would have banned me as im driving with this trailer for so long yet people got banned for ramming me. Not to mention from my report videos, an admin could just banned me with my own video so pretty much is legal? Even if it is not i dont care really. I have fun driving around peacefuly, why would i care if tmp doesnt care.

Btw that trailer is like that cause i dont want the digger to touch the 1st trailer. Thats why it is slightly higher, the digger in the screenshot looks a bit wierd i can say, i used rextex crane which was perfect for the trailer. I might change the digger to something else

http://prnt.sc/onvwyi(fixed the lifter bumper that was clipping the tyre)

Saying sgaim, this trailer is not harmful or buggy for others, i drive like i do in reallife. They have removed 3riples(never crashed a single time) now im driving mixed trailers with diffrent cargos. Before that, they should look into trollers/rammers/blockers rather than hunting out save editors.

1 hour ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

I believe as long as he's not longer than the base HCT's available in the game, he is allowed to have that combination.  However I personally think this kind of trailer combination looks incredibly ugly, though I do like it because you can generally find the kids/bad drivers easier since their trucks look like random Frankenstein combinations.

47 minutes ago, TheDuckThatFloats said:

Saying sgaim, this trailer is not harmful or buggy for others, i drive like i do in reallife. They have removed 3riples(never crashed a single time) now im driving mixed trailers with diffrent cargos. Before that, they should look into trollers/rammers/blockers rather than hunting out save editors.

Rules are rules.  If a player has violated the save-editing rules they shouldn't get a free pass just because there are players that ram or troll.  I also highly doubt that the trailer combination isn't buggy for other users especially when the stock double trailers already have bugs and glitches.

Archived