Apple or Android?

Dylаn

• 2 weeks later...

I love android. I use a Samsung J6+!

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

• 2 weeks later...

Android since it gives you a lot more freedom in what you do with your phone. 
For example you can root your phone with some brands without losing your warranty. 
You can install a custom os which gives you a lot more freedom since with this option you can do a lot more than most androids users think you can do.

spacer.png3

Basicaly I'm more of an android user and I've never used an IPhone on my day to day base. But what I see as the difference is that you have the vetter software on Apple IOS also is IOS so smoot and easy to work with. However the bigger battery on most android phones make me more love the android side also has android way more customization options. Eg. I've changed my stock keyboard to a custom one and I've installed some very usefull widgets and etc. However the end decision is up to you.

Pries Logistics Driver

Samsung fan over here, I started with first gen Galaxy Mini, than I tooked a pause with a HTC Desire HD (great phone, but the battery was to small), after I bought a S4 Mini Black Edition (this phone it was my favourite, small and powerful enough for what I needed) and currently I own a J7 2017 (it is great for his big battery).

Why I choosed Andori over iOS:

1. The price

2. The possibility to change so easy the OS from phone.

• 2 weeks later...

ANDROID 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Archived