Server are not filling up during rush hour

Random_Truck_Driver

I love how people are blaming the new server rules for "low players count". 

People are on vacations or even have summer jobs. I'm sure after August, the server stats will sky rocket back again to +200 queue. 

I personally really like the "road to simulation" rules, less speed = less accidents. 150k/h was a bit of a joke imo. It's still 110km/h which idk how could you (normally) achieve with an actual truck, other then going downhill lmao, but that's fine I guess, other wise even more people would "Why can't we drive 110km/h anymore! So slow!" 

All of it is leading to better experience of players that actually want to play the game properly, like doing convoys, delivering jobs etc. 

And removing the "Race Trucks". 

banner

I personally think that the new rules applied are correct, less crashs/accidents and troll. I see comments saying to lower the limit by less than 100 km, and I do not agree very much on this point because for me below this speed I think that the driving will take more time in non people areas so the annoyance of driving without traffic at low speed will be felt. But I agree to apply the speed to less than 100 km than in the future of the multiplayer when the staff of Truckersmp will have succeeded added the mode
with multiplayer traffic. Then it will be even better to play multiplayer between friends and players from all over the world, more realism and therefore traffic everywhere. So I think that it is at this point that we will have to set the speed limits as in the game in SP.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there ?

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me. :) 

//Locked and moved to Archive. 

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived