Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TMP ID for User´s

Hey, Here my first Suggestion.
Name: TMP ID for User´s
Suggestion Description: It's about the TMP ID in the names that Game Moderators + Manager can see only.
Any example images:  JssqNoE.jpg
Why should it be added?:  I think it would save you a lot of trouble with reports you do by not having to enter /pinfo, example:  If you see a hacker and you think nice now I can report on the website, and then you forget to enter the /pinfo command or you write a wrong ID, that's always very annoying. Of course I mean now if the player is in the vicinity like Duisburg - Calais, then you could simply take the shot on some and then you can see very clearly that the guilty is the one who committed a rule violation.

//Regards. Chris

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello there, Chris2306.

Fisrt of all, thanks for your suggestion and understanding. :) 

Unfortunately, your suggestion already suggested by some people and it’s on Open for discussion right now, you can see on here: 

For this reason, i’m rejecting this suggestion. 

In the future, please use search function before creating a suggestion: 

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/51411-forum-how-to-use-the-forum-search-function/

Rejected

• Thanks 1

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG]