Suggestions for a beginner and any new trucks coming out?

Dear players of Truckersmp,

I am new to the game and the multiplayer. I have successfully played two hours to enable me to be on here. May I please ask for any suggestions or tips for when I play? Also another question, would there be a Renault T range soon?

Many Thanks.

Hey there, Welcome to TruckersMP! :D

A few top tips first is to make some money in-game or cheat some in before playing TMP, that is a very big tip for a new TMP player. Also I suggest making sure you know your way around the TruckersMP in-game rules and laws, you don't want to be getting banned when you only just started ;). You may also see things about VTC's (Virtual Trucking Company), If I can suggest anything to a new player regarding VTCs, I suggest not joining one straight away, play with friends first and get used to the MP mod, then if you would like to join a VTC, feel free to, there is many great VTCs in this community that can be found here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/432-companies/
In terms of the Renault T, nobody really knows anything about the release of that, hopefully it won't be too long before it gets added into the game! :wub:

I hope you enjoy your time here on TruckersMP! 

Callum Johnson.

Haaai  @KnightOwlLTD

Welcome to the game and our community. I hope you will have an amazing experience ^^

I recently made a brief tutorial for new people joining TMP. Feel free to check it out ;)

Hi everyone, very helpful and appriciated. Thank you very much. This topic can be closed soon. I just want to make sure everyone gets there comments in first before we close the topic as solved :)

Many thanks

welcome to truckersmp!

stay away from the CD road (unless youre a maniac!)

maybe start on arcade servers or sim2 as sim2 is alot quieter so you can get used to the players in the game,

as long as you follow the rules im sure you will be fine!!

see you on the road!

Try building your money up. There's always a /fix command if someone rams you. I suggest starting on Sim 2 on an arcade server until you got a secure amount of money.

SCS has built the Renault T truck and it's been ready for a long time but they haven't got the licence from Renault to release it, as it ran out.

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

For your first weeks or months, don't go on the most populated servers, its where the minority of bad drivers go and cause havoc on the majority of us, have a way to record your gameplay, I use Plays.tv its easy to setup and on a keypress the last 2 minutes of gameplay are recorded, so you can have proof of someone doing damages to you, blocking the road, trolling, or anything, and do the reports on the website, don't even think about the report function in game, its useless, admins go on mass deleting spree of them without checking any of them, the only valid ones are on the website. Avoid the Calais to Duisburg area at all cost, only idiots and trolls go there, why, we will never know, its just where trolls and idiots love to hang around and cause havoc to record videos for youtube.

76561198104067447.png

Hello @KnightOwlLTD

If you are following a forum (for example from a different account / as not logged in).

On 7/28/2019 at 5:13 PM, Guest KnightOwlLTD said:

May I please ask for any suggestions or tips for when I play?

Look this: 

On 7/28/2019 at 5:13 PM, Guest KnightOwlLTD said:

Also another question, would there be a Renault T range soon?

I have some news for you about Renault Range T:

When will the Renault Range T appear in Euro Truck SImulator 2?
The latest news about Range T comes from Pavel Sebor (CEO of SCS), who on 10.06.2019 said a few sentences about the current situation.

Ready fo release as possible we are very close to release I would say we just wait we're waiting for last formal formalities but you never know how long this is going to take is it going to be two weeks/two months/year... 

Wideo: CEO SCS about Range T [2:30:00-2:31:00]

Greetings

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there ?

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me.  

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived