loads

Freendel_YT

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello Freendel_YT,

This happens, when you take a Quick Job.

If you haven't got own truck, the time loads after you took the job. And because of this, the game will set the time after the deadline, and that's why it happens.

For example, you log out from the game at 3pm, and you want to play again at 7pm. While you are offline, the time passes, and when you log in again, the day is (for example) Friday instead of Monday. There are 96 in-game hours between your two game periods, and that's why you note that issue.

If you want to fix it with the least in-game money, then you should buy a car. Just start free driving with the car, and after you log in the game, just take a quick job, and you will never note that again.

I really hope I could help you. :)

Best Regards,

Patrik

Dear  @Freendel_YT

Since this  topic has been inactive  for 3 days since the last reply,i will have to  move this   topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need  any help,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again!

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked  and Moved to Inactive