Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Teleport to Waypoints Command for Admins/GMs

Suggestion Name: Teleport to Waypoints Command for Admins/GMs Only

Suggestion Description: We all know how infernal a busy route can be in a few moments, especially the C-D route, knowing that most Admins/GMs are dedicated to keeping this route flowing smoothly, which is not an easy task. I watched many hours of video and live streams from some Admins/GMs and I noticed a slight limitation on free camera flight, so why not make it easier and more pragmatic with a new teleport command based on the position of a Waypoint in GPS, to make it easy to get to a heavy traffic area without having to fly there or teleport to a player near that area without having to know their ID number, so Admins/GMs will only need to mark a Waypoint and run a command like /tpw 1 (Teleport to Wapoint 1) for example. Of course only for Admins/GMs.

Any example images: 
Heavy Traffic Target Area

GPS Waypoint

Chat Command Example

Why should it be added? This should make it easier for all Admins/GMs to instantly travel long distances across the map without having to fly there, making theirs hard task faster and more accurately.

Edited by Beater Opressor
To follow the Suggestion Format
  • Like 1

Hello Beater Opressor,

Thank you very much for your suggestion, however i will have to Close this.

The function that you are suggesting already exist in a few various ways.

If you have any questions or concerns, do let me know :)

// Locked and moved

• Thanks 1

Jimmy 'Arradin ' Stigsjöö

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

Facebook - Twitch - Youtube - Steam

" One Minute in Heaven "