How to recover heavy load when forced to tow?

Hightech_Hillbilly

Question

2 times now while pulling heavy equipment in the extra contracts section, running from NM to Wa and back, with a speed limiter of 65 with these loads, some junior johnsons pass me then immediately cut into my lane and slam on the brakes causing me to hit them, my truck is now messed up and jj there just drives off no worries, so I am forced to get towed, when I get towed I lose my heavy load, how do I recover the load when I am towed, 1,500 mile runs for over $100,000 trashed because so jj thinks its funny, knowing heavy loads can not be recovered when at the tow, at least I do not know how to recover my load, first time i was only 20 miles down the highway, mad, yes, but i had no time in the seat on that one, this second one, i went from Wa to Az over 1200 miles and i am less then 100 miles from yard, jj slams passes me, cuts into my lanes, hits his brakes in front of me, mad, OH HELL YEAH! wasted my time for nothing. how do i recover extra contract loads (heavy) when jj's intentionally brake check me into a wreck?

5 answers to this question

Hi @Hightech_Hillbilly,
First you can make a report on the truckersmp webiste here, becuse that isent allowed: https://truckersmp.com/reports (You need to have a video of the rule breach)
You cannot get eny kind of refund for the collision, but you can use cheat engine to set the money as they was before. Download Cheat Engine: HERE

To recover your load, i think you need to check if the autosave is on, then you can go to profiles, and just click on the last save. 

Can you please describe more about, what you mean with the: how you can recover your load? (like recover it, then you can go back to last save in profiles.)

If you have further questions, feel free to ask 

ZefojGaming

TruckersMP  |  Master Trucker

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Regler | Rekruttering | Support | Feedback | Mød Teamet | Guider | Forslag

Hello There!

We are glad to hear that your question has been answered!
Thanks for all participation!
Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,
[TR] SkortiL
TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team