Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

afk kick

lemmingskiller [NLD]

Suggestion Name:            ak kick bot turn it of or change it
Suggestion Description:  today i was at a repair shop and chatting with some other player .

during the chat i got kicked from the server for afk 

that's lame when im standing still and typing 

when im typing text im not afk 

so when the next truck meeting is at Mannheim car park we all get kicked after a few minutes .

chance the timer or turn it off 

i know its a bot and not a real mod who kicks for afk  but getting kicked the same time im chatting so not afk im using my keybord.

as im other mmo games who have goldsellers in the maintown we don't really need a afk bot who kicks we dont have campers in ets2mp

only in Mannheim  lol

Any example images:          Nope.
Why should it be added?: not add it remove or change it  its annoying how its working now  

Agree.

I was parked at resting / gas station area in the middle of nowhere. There were two players as well. One of them must have been an admin, because we all got kicked. When I came back, this guy was still there. I just drove away and didn't bother to ask why he's kicking people at the parking lot. He was Brazilian [bR].

I think it's pretty ridiculous that people get kicked, while being parked at the rest stop. So what that I am away from keyboard, this is why I'm using rest area. I'm going to write about this topic in Polish section as well.

• Upvote 1

In-game nick: GeekPolak

Youtube Channel - Map editor tutorials for American Truck Simulator and more.  

Twitch Channel - Streaming trucking and other games.

Twitter - Updates when I go live.

4jpe7n.jpg2e3nwv7.jpg

Amerykanin polskiego pochodzenia, pozdrawiam wszystkich Polakow. Jesli ktos tu jest z Tychow, Slask, to daj mi znac.

Do you guys know that there is an auto-kick script that automatically kicks you after 10 mins of not moving your truck?

There isn't such afk kicker admin!

I was not aware of that.

In-game nick: GeekPolak

Youtube Channel - Map editor tutorials for American Truck Simulator and more.  

Twitch Channel - Streaming trucking and other games.

Twitter - Updates when I go live.

4jpe7n.jpg2e3nwv7.jpg

Amerykanin polskiego pochodzenia, pozdrawiam wszystkich Polakow. Jesli ktos tu jest z Tychow, Slask, to daj mi znac.

More than agree with this. It should detect everything we do (so also typing or buying a truck), or it should just be delayed or removed. I even got kicked from europoort once because it was very busy and everyone had to stand still for 15 minutes (or whatever the timer was), and also once when I was buying and customising a new truck. That shouldn't happen.

Is it really a problem move your truck few meters forward and then back once for a while (less than 10min)?

Couse I dont see a problem with movinq truck from time to time to not qet kicked. And 1 minute before the kick on chat is info to move your truck or You will be kicked. :)

forum.png

Is it really a problem move your truck few meters forward and then back once for a while (less than 10min)?

Couse I dont see a problem with movinq truck from time to time to not qet kicked. And 1 minute before the kick on chat is info to move your truck or You will be kicked. :)

Yes, because you can't always move. Sometimes you may be in a heavy traffic jam, or just buying/customising a truck, it's stupid to leave every store every 10 minutes just to move your truck. I'm not really sure if this is even necessary anymore, since the player limit has been increased to 5000. And not only that, think about waiting for a convoy to start. Imagine having 100 trucks at 1 place, and each of them has to move every once in a while (especially in a non-collision zone).. that's just bad.

I REALLY hope this gets a huge revision.

There will be non AFK kick zones maybe in gas stations or hotels or rest areas or on the side of roads when you are pulled over.

read this:

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/511-non-afk-kick-zones/

It was accepted.

And another possible non AFK kick zone is maybe near or at repair areas at the parking spots. I'm not completely sure where we will see the non AFK kickzones this is just a guess

ANTH888YA - Anthony

There will be non AFK kick zones maybe in gas stations or hotels or rest areas or on the side of roads when you are pulled over.

read this:

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/511-non-afk-kick-zones/

It was accepted.

It got accepted for 'In the New update, we have re-enabled the AFK kicking system.'. That was not really what the topic it was about. Maybe it was just not written very clearly. That idea also got locked before the actual new update came out.

I am so sorry for stupid question, but i am not sure, what means one think. I cant find out in this forum exact answer. 

What means if i am online, and in chat admin write that member XY was banned for "AFK on road". What i cant do, what it means? Its very often, so I am afraid what is it :)

Very thanks for answer and i apologize for my english.

Pepa Jahoda