new TMP update

[FP] Steelbuddie [GER]

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello @Steelbuddie [GER],

Our developers released an update for ETS2/ATS which should fix the issues which occurred after the latest update, so I was interested, has your problem been solved?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

The actual Update is not working correctly, several Player can´t play, because the Launcher not starting ETS2/ ATS! Both Games blinking as Inactive/stopped in Taskmanager!

Dear @Steelbuddie [GER],

Our development is already aware of this problem and isalready working on a new update to fix this!

I ask you to wait that soon this will be resolved

• HaulieLove 1

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

I can not tell you a date or time that will be fixed this problem! Ican only say that our team already works to fix this issue andas soon as possible will be fixed

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016