Issue with the game

Alyar27 [EC]

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello there,

As far as I understand it, the error that you appear to be getting is related to the use of DirectX11 - "00:01:53.654 : <ERROR> [dx11] Failed to create texture (/material/terrain/asphalt_parklot_var_1.tobj) (0x8007000e)"

There could be a plethora of reasons for such an issue, i.e. the remnants of a mod that was primarily constructed to work with Directx9, outdated drivers etc. 

If you haven't already done so, I would check to see if your GPU drivers are all up to date, and if they are so perhaps perform a clean installation of them to ensure that this is not the cause of your issue. 

You could also try using a new // or unmodified profile to see if it is the remnants of an old mod causing a conflict. 

It also wouldn't hurt to verify your game files in order to ensure you aren't missing anything - https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

If the above fails to yield any success, I would perhaps consider reverting back to Directx9 as opposed to the 'still in works' version of Directx11. You can do this by launching the game in single-player via 'Directx9' (see screenshot below), loading your preferred profile and then saving. You can then re-launch TruckersMP, and it should launch via Directx9. I believe this will fix your issue. 

Hopefully this helps you in some way. Graphical issues aren't really my strongest point but hopefully it will give you some ideas.

Reference Image:

d6731646e98935e1b7782d1b9a8035c6.png

Regards,

Jamie R.

• Like 1