Tobii_

Question

7 answers to this question

Some steering wheel may not support! If you're a logitech peripheral like G27 or 29, it should work! You can try to adjust its sensitivity to solve!:)

Hi @Tobii_,

You should see this video, I think that would help you out pretty good: VIDEO HERE

What steering wheel are you using, becuase that is important, so i can help you better out of your situation.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask 

• Like 1

ZefojGaming

TruckersMP  |  Master Trucker

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Regler | Rekruttering | Support | Feedback | Mød Teamet | Guider | Forslag

I'm guessing this is the wheel you are using?

http://dynacom.com.ar/product/volante-con-cambios-y-pedales-para-ps4-ps3-pc/

I can't say for sure, but usually, when you download and install the drivers, there will probably be some kind of program to calibrate the wheel, assign functions to the buttons, etc. Have you tried that?

Another option would be to go into the Windows control panel, press "Inicio", type "Panel de control" and click on the first result. You'll see lots of sections, the one you need is "Dispositivos e impresoras". Your wheel should be there. Try right-click on it and go to "Configuracion del dispositivo de juego". There may be a "Calibración" (or similar) there, where you can set the parameters for turning angle, accelerator, brake, deadzones, etc.

21 hours ago, ZefojGaming said:

Hola @Tobii_ ,

Deberías ver este video, creo que te ayudaría bastante bien: VIDEO AQUÍ

Qué volante está utilizando, porque es importante, por lo que puedo ayudarlo a salir de su situación.

Si tiene más preguntas, no dude en preguntar 

I have a dynacom flyer is this http://dynacom.com.ar/product/volante-con-cambios-y-pedales-para-ps4-ps3-pc/  you can help ?