Would you choose to go to Duisburg?

[GTR - 001] Xiao Mo

In fact, I chose a long time ago to avoid Duisburg. It's even worse than Calais and it's know to have been one of the trolls favorite places for quite a while. But if it weren't for this, Duisburg is just another place. Before the infamous "Idiots on the road" videos turned the C-D area into trolls and morons paradise, Duisburg was even a boring place. I have it easy to avoid it, because I like long distance hauls, usually from Southern France (DLC) to Scandinavia or Baltics and back to France or Italy. It's easy to change the routes if needed, to never have to go near the worst places.

Duisburg would be an absolutely fantastic place to drive, with its high volume of traffic, it is no different to been in a real life town centre of city centre.

The only problem is that it is the prime zone for trolls, if all the trolls weren't there, I would certainly drive in and out with loads from different places of the map, like I say, it's just like driving around a real life city.

Hey, 

personaly I like crowded place like Duisburg, Calais and the C-D road. If you drive a lot of long ways, then you're often alone and this can be get boring. In this Place you have more action and more unexpected situations where you must react quickly. 

Furthermore you can also report lots of players, if you want. :)

But it's not recommended for beginners to choose tracks in this Area, because you can get a lot of damage on your truck and this isn't rentabel. 

If you a "slow" trucker (like me) and drive with 90 km'h on the D-C road, will be get the most other players behind a collapse and will be horning and overtaking like a monster xD

One more think: you must be attentively, because if you do something wrong like getting in the wrong way or ramming someone you can get banned fast, even if you did not want it. :) 

That's my opinion about this. 

On 2019/7/25 at PM11点42分, courtzz49 said:

我不会,特别是在繁忙的服务器上!

Haha, but there are still many people who choose to go there, aren't there?

On 2019/7/26 at AM12点22分, ElectroHouse20 said:

我喜欢那个地方  :爱:,乐趣本身发生在那里:DD。如果人们骑得很好,就不会发生意外。

Duisburg and Calais are integral parts:D

On 2019/7/26 at AM12点26分, Szifter said:

是的,杜伊斯堡非常繁忙。这就是为什么我用宽拱门避开这个地方

I also want to know why Duisburg is busy.

I would go to Duisburg if I was super bored ya know in a Skoda obviously. If I'm doing a delivery I tend to avoid it if I can.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

Yeah, I'd go to Duisburg, I like a bit of a challenge! No point going on a detour which can waste fuel etc.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

Archived