Help me choose

SprintRun

Euro Truck Simulator

(not American Truck Simulator)

So my friends are saying stuff about trucks,

I’ve had this Mercedes New Actros for a long time fully customized to the best with paint (max) costed around 98.000£ extra

and it’s good but 90kmh is max speed with most of my loads

I finally traded it for the Volvo FH 2012 Series (181.000)

Fully customized to the best (max) costed around 100.000£ Extra

I got a 110kmh max speed in the (Volvo) with most of my loads with cabin accessories (not bragging sorrrry)

Some of my friends said you should’ve stayed with the Mercedes New Actros.

Some of my friends said you should’ve bought the Scania R-Series.

im numb about it. So I thought I’d ask y’all guys what do you think sorry if it’s a little too long! Thanks for reading :D

If you want a truck thats good for the show, i'd suggest you get a scania or a DAF, If you want a truck that excelarates fast, you gotta be at scania or volvo, and if you want a crappy truck, i'd suggest a Renault Magnum. 

It hangs off what you're style is. But the top 3 suggestion for you from me are DAF, scania and volvo. 

Hopefully this helped you out. Stay safe on the road! :)

I personally drive the Scania S and I think it's the best.

It's all your preference and opinion. 

Test out all the trucks to see which one you like the most. Make a save before you buy the trucks and buy everyone by loading the save game back up. Once you enjoy driving a truck you will most likely want to stay with it.

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

If you really wanna play the game properly then any truck is good, they all come with a speed limit of 56 Mph I think? Just like real life. Personally I like the new-gen Scania or the Skoda car if I;m not on a delivery, 

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

Scania and Volvo is the best for heavy loads and looks good.

Awell you cant drive faster than 90km/h on woT and 110km/h on max.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived