NCZ on Mannhein Parking Lot

Mike Dragon

Not sure if someone already suggested this but I'll give it a shot.

Suggestion Name: No-collision zone in Mannheim's car parking lot.
Suggestion Description: Enable a NCZ in the whole parking lot used for meetings.

Any example images: No.
Why should it be added?: It's not something really needed but I thought that it could be useful for when there is a meeting going on there and lots of trucks get together inside that area. I've never been there myself so I don't really know how problematic it can get when busy but I've seen screenshots so I'm imagining that every now and then there must be some problems with accidents and people spawning into each other during save reloads and such. I'm just thinking that a NCZ in that area could help avoid such problems in case they do happen. Perhaps make the exit also a NCZ so no one will get tangled up or something. Not that it happens. Again, I don't really know what happens there when busy.

I just thought this could be useful. :)

• Upvote 3

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

It's a good idea making parking zone no collision.

But there is a problem with AFK Kick after a while. For performance reasons for server it's good but for a truck meeting is really bad.

actually the server would suffer more with no collision most likely because it registers as if you got hit but has to process that you didn't then send it to the client. (at least this is how i think it works)

sig_crazyforiphone.jpg

actually the server would suffer more with no collision most likely because it registers as if you got hit but has to process that you didn't then send it to the client. (at least this is how i think it works)

Vehicle collision is completely client side. That is how rammers take advantage of desync, damaging the victim, but not taking any damage themselves.

I agree with Crazyforiphone... already parking in some of the normal drop off zones can be a pain when there are 6 people there but imagine over 50 !  :o  Not pretty... especially at the entrance where it goes from no collision to collision ( I mean Rotterdam port is bad enough as it is)!

• Upvote 1

Timmy.png