JOB GUIDE PLEASE

BiGG_ShadeZ

Question

I'm new to the TruckersMP. I just wanna know about jobs. I wanna complete them without changing my truck. that means complete deliveries using own equipments. but when I search for jobs in job market, It shows none. sometimes. and sometimes, they're always full. please guide me through this. And I also wanna level up real quick because I'm an old ETS2 player (crack sadly) and this low XP equipments seems a burden to me

5 answers to this question

Hello @BiGG_ShadeZ

Look this informations:

"No jobs in the job market

If you're playing in TruckersMP and you can't find jobs, you should try the following solutions:

• Teleport to garage or service.
  • Sleep at hotel, service, etc.
  • Use a train or ferry.

If any of those solutions didn't help you, you should reset your economy manually. To do so, please follow this guide:

Go to "My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/profiles" or “My Documents/American Truck Simulator/profiles” and find your profile - if you only have one profile, it'll be the only one, otherwise, you'll have to work out which one you want to edit.

Open the "config_local.cfg" in the profile folder in your text editor (Notepad,...).

Look for the line 'uset g_force_economy_reset "0"' - change the 0 to 1 and save the file.

Now, start TruckersMP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected". Your economy should have been reset now.

Lastly, exit the game again and change that 1 back to 0 in your "config.cfg", otherwise, it'll reset every time you start the game.

Note: This is only a temporary fix to the issue. Most likely, you will need to do this every time when you play in TruckersMP."

source: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/23

Sincerely

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

On 7/24/2019 at 9:29 PM, MarkON said:

Hello @BiGG_ShadeZ

Look this informations:

"No jobs in the job market

If you're playing in TruckersMP and you can't find jobs, you should try the following solutions:

• Teleport to garage or service.
  • Sleep at hotel, service, etc.
  • Use a train or ferry.

If any of those solutions didn't help you, you should reset your economy manually. To do so, please follow this guide:

Go to "My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/profiles" or “My Documents/American Truck Simulator/profiles” and find your profile - if you only have one profile, it'll be the only one, otherwise, you'll have to work out which one you want to edit.

Open the "config_local.cfg" in the profile folder in your text editor (Notepad,...).

Look for the line 'uset g_force_economy_reset "0"' - change the 0 to 1 and save the file.

Now, start TruckersMP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected". Your economy should have been reset now.

Lastly, exit the game again and change that 1 back to 0 in your "config.cfg", otherwise, it'll reset every time you start the game.

Note: This is only a temporary fix to the issue. Most likely, you will need to do this every time when you play in TruckersMP."

source: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/23

Sincerely

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

It's not like that it happens everytime. but sometimes, It's disturbing

Dear  @BiGG_ShadeZ

From your last reply and due to the best answer has been marked,i would like to know if your problem has been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

• Like 1