Ways to edit save file?

theuberspy

Question

7 answers to this question

Hey @theuberspy,

The way I did it was use a tool called SII Decrypt to decrypt the profile.sii file in whichever profile I was editing then you can gain a bunch of money and XP by changing values. I can't remember off the top of my head what they were so you might have to dig a little bit.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Coolio859

Hi theuberspy,

If you require in-game cash to test out trucks, consider looking around the Steam Workshop for "money cheat" mods. It'll save the hassle of save editing.
Here's one that I recommend: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=901561342

Alternatively, if you still wish to pick up save editing, there's a more detailed guide for that:

Cheers,

SolarisStyx

image.png.1f371bf2a17086462df6e385428d2b3d.png

Save editing isn't a hard concept to learn but it all takes time and patience, if you are in a rush then save editing is 100% not for you, sometimes, stuff goes wrong and its up to you to figure out what is wrong and why it went wrong to begin with. But again, if you have patience and can become quite a benefit. I am happy to teach certain people who have the time, its not something you can learn in 5 minutes.

Dear @theuberspy

Since your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply,due to this i will move your topic to Inactive Topics

if you still need help,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for another 2 days since it is placed in the Inactive Section I am going to move it to Unsolved. 

Do not hesitate to contact us again! 

Enjoy your day! 

//Moved to Unsolved