New IVECO S-way

Granite [SVK]

I love the looks of it and I really hope it comes to ETS2. Personally I think the other Ivecos look terrible, but it seems like they have got some new designer over at their place and they are finally making modern trucks. Hopefully we will get it in-game as soon as its released in real life, however the answer to how long we have to wait is probably going to be........ a long damn time. 

+1 pray for this

Sincerely,
Marius, Founder of Quality Express

I would love to have the iveco s-way in the game, it became one of my fav truck when i first saw it. Some people say it looks like a scania but every future truck is gonna look like that s-way or a scania s, 

With the iveco np and xp idk, i dont rly like them tbh. rather just have the normal iveco hi-way. 

On 7/29/2019 at 8:50 PM, ToxicCharger said:

I would love to have the iveco s-way in the game, it became one of my fav truck when i first saw it. Some people say it looks like a scania but every future truck is gonna look like that s-way or a scania s, 

With the iveco np and xp idk, i dont rly like them tbh. rather just have the normal iveco hi-way. 

Stralis XP is just better updated version, with updated  engines and better fuel economy, think of it as a facelift of the older hi-way. Stralis NP is just version with engines running on natural gas, S-way will also be available as NP version, you can recognise them by missing side fairings and exposed large cylindrical tanks on both sides.

I think the designer is a Scania fan.Indeed,I do not think it's bad.If the quality gets as good as Scania now,I'll be happy

I don't really like IVEVO trucks that much but I'm sure it will be a good drive for IVECO fans.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

On 7/31/2019 at 8:05 PM, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

Sadly game devs stopped adding new trucks to the game, they don't seem to care about the fact the interior of the Iveco in ETS2 are the ugliest I've ever seen, we still hope for updates for them and the Renault trucks need an update too, but I don't think we will see this anytime soon.

Didnt they added a new MAN in march or so to the game? That was just a few months ago, give them some time

Why

On 7/31/2019 at 8:05 PM, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

Sadly game devs stopped adding new trucks to the game, they don't seem to care about the fact the interior of the Iveco in ETS2 are the ugliest I've ever seen, we still hope for updates for them and the Renault trucks need an update too, but I don't think we will see this anytime soon.

SCS can't just build the truck and add it. One problem is that Renault Cars has the same logo as Renault Truck, so SCS needs permission from both companies if they want to add the truck. (At least thats what I have read).

I'm also curious about the Iveco even if it isn't my favorite truck. For me there is too much Scania in it.

But let's just wait how SCS is going to surprise us.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived