Трафик

Smael

Hello, I would like to suggest that you add regular traffic on the road, so that the online player would drive less on the roads and add traffic lights, because of this there are many accidents and it is difficult to go anywhere. And that it would be possible to repair the truck with the / fix command even without a trailer. Thank you for your time

Edited by Smael
Not filled correctly

Hello Dear @Smael

First of all thank you for sharing your suggestion with us. It is better to follow the required format when sharing a suggestion. 

Please follow this format:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?

I suggest you look here: 

Of course your suggestion has to be written in English. Please write your topic in English. 

Please update your suggestion soon or it will be rejected.

Thank you for understanding :wub:

Hello Dear @Smael

First of all thank you for creating a suggestion, but because you do not comply with the suggestion format, I lock this suggestion and move it to the Rejected section. Please, if you want to create a suggestion, you must first comply with the format and you should tell the complete details in full detail of your suggestion.Thank you for your understanding.

You can open a suggestion by obeying the format again.

If you have any question, do not be afraid to contact me.

//Rejected.