The same connection error.

domasltq

Question

Yes, I have already tried mostly everything, from running as administrator to deleting the folder in %programdata% to reinstalling the whole ets2 and truckersmp and nothing have helped, but I may have a solution if someone would be eligible to winrar their %programdata% truckersmp folder and send a link to download, maybe switching from corrupted to the working one would help, just a doubt that I wanna try.

9 answers to this question

Hello @domasltq,

could you try to reset your network adapter's settings by opening the console (type 'cmd' in the search function of Windows and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter) -> type 'netsh winsock reset all' and confirm with Enter. Please, also check if you have the latest version of your windows. Then run truckersmp as administrator.

Kind regards

Blacko

-Blacko-

Feel free to contact me via the private message system :)

Hello, I've tried what Mr.Blackout sent me and it didn't help, then tried port forwarding that Spark ignite sent me and somewhy whenever i turn on my firewall my whole windows crash so that didn't work either. The one coolio sent me doesn't even look like a fix to my problem. Here is a picture on what i'm getting when i'm trying to launch TruckersMP

e81a704010aa99d9a973e2b212820e50.png

Hello @domasltq

Try this:

Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework

Clean your temp files with CCleaner

Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache

If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path by clicking on Move folder...

If the above steps didn't work for you, open Command Prompt as admin and type net user Administrator /active:yes .This will activate the built-in Administrator account.

Log out your account and log in the Administrator account.

Open TruckersMP launcher and install the updates. Try to launch the game and see it if works.

Log out again and log back in with your normal account.

If you still have the same error you can keep playing from the Administrator account as a temporary solution.

Best regards.

Dominik (iFlufy)

TruckersMP Support