Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Allow Heavy Cargo to be used on a flatbed trailer in double setup

Suggestion Name: 

Allow Heavy Cargo to be used on a flatbed trailer in double setup

Suggestion Description:

According to rule §3.7 - Heavy Cargo DLC trailers: **Cargo swaps with other trailers are permitted, but these trailers must not be used in double/triple trailer combinations other than default**, we canot use Heavy Cargo cargo on other trailers in a double or HCT setup. I've been warned for this a while back, (because I interpreted the rule different and thought I could not use a Heavy Cargo trailer in a double or HCT setup) and had to change it.

So this suggestion is about deleting this particular rule and allow the Heavy Cargo to be used again on flatbed trailers in a double or HCT setup.

I can't find any reason why it is allowed in a single setup, but not in double or HCT.

NOTE: As of now, only 3 of the Heavy Cargo cargoes fit fairly good on a flatbed trailer: Terex Crane, Komatsu D155 and the Locomotive.

Any example images:

In this pic, I have a flatbed with the Komatsu D155 from Heavy Cargo DLC on it, and in the back a Swarchemuller trailer and cargo.

(This is NOT allowed as of now according to the rule above, because I have a Heavy cargo on a flatbed in a HCT setup)

ets2-20190720-183203-00.png

Why should it be added?: 

Why not? It works, looks good, and it was allowed before the major TMP update. And I don't see any problem with it.

• 6 months later...