And again admins do whatever they want.

bleyz01

The player banned did have right-of-way, however, from the perspective in the video, it's difficult to tell if the banned user attempted to slow down at that junction. Maybe the junction was clear when the oncoming truck decided to continue straight? Who knows, but the Game Moderator may have seen something else from a different perspective.

ioJopO8.jpg

7 hours ago, davidd said:

The player banned did have right-of-way, however, from the perspective in the video, it's difficult to tell if the banned user attempted to slow down at that junction. Maybe the junction was clear when the oncoming truck decided to continue straight? Who knows, but the Game Moderator may have seen something else from a different perspective.

Watch the video again and pay attention to it.  The user going through the yield sign, 2761, is the same user that appears in the ban message.  The player with the right of way that disappears is user #2300.

I understand completely what you mean I got banned today for crashing into a tree for I quote intentionally blocking first day playing to means when the 2 week ban is up I will be giving the admins a proper reason to ban me I'm taking bets on how many people I can intentionally block before I get banned when I am unbanned 

On 8/1/2019 at 12:58 PM, xMarekSvk said:

No idea where to post. I dont want create now topic , when my experience is similiar with this topic.

Can somebody explain me what i did wrong? Anyway i was little shocked.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wY6KE9k5DiE84ez0XNRcfMEQy3w7GuRQ

@Matt #CarLadMatt

Maybe it was another scene before.
It is not allways the current situation when you get kicked. Sometimes you could be kicked few minutes later.
An ingame report is there for 10 minutes. If you can, you can upload the past 10 minutes and we can look which scene the admin rated.

On 7/20/2019 at 2:39 PM, bleyz01 said:

Hello...

First of all there is the link to youtube video that can show the case that i wan't to talk about: https://youtu.be/JCag88Abl_w?t=350

It's not one time, it's happens multiple times. My question is who had the priority here, cuz for me it's obvious that the priority had that banned guy. It's shame on you guy's. The guy driving straight has yield sign but i don't know if admins know what the yield sign mean. This topic has to be again here. On the c-d road when you can enter highway the priority is upside down, i mean the guy driving out of the highway have a priority in comparasion to other enters on highway in the Germany that driving straight you have priority... I have suggestions for admins, maybe get the road rules book and read it till the end... Driving on the single player you only care about signs and that's it, on truckersmp you have to get into admins minds... I don't greet.

i can say this, as the admin was on the move, the guy came late and he should have stopped rather than entering the road, admin is not faulty at this point.(but yeah, i get what you say there are many staff members who are like what you mentioned.)

about road priorities and yielding, like i said admin was moving the other guy had to stop. admin could have stopped but he was way past the yielding sign. and where ever you drive, you slow down and stop even though you have the right to turn.

well 3 days ban is not so suitable for this, a kick would be more great

On 8/1/2019 at 1:58 PM, xMarekSvk said:

No idea where to post. I dont want create now topic , when my experience is similiar with this topic.

Can somebody explain me what i did wrong? Anyway i was little shocked.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wY6KE9k5DiE84ez0XNRcfMEQy3w7GuRQ

@Matt #CarLadMatt

probably a wrong id mistake, it would be diffrent if it was a ban

On 7/20/2019 at 7:05 PM, Diana24 said:

Look the signal on the road: the user  Pezim10 made a mistake, it's very clear.

Immagine2.jpg

read my first reply
in summary, admin already passed the yield sign before the banned player got there, admin had right to go and the banned player had to stop.

On 8/2/2019 at 7:56 PM, Hecki_Stafman said:

Maybe it was another scene before.
It is not allways the current situation when you get kicked. Sometimes you could be kicked few minutes later.
An ingame report is there for 10 minutes. If you can, you can upload the past 10 minutes and we can look which scene the admin rated.

I dont have 10 mins. I use Geforce experience for videos and i setup for last 30s , because it eat huge space.

i use shadow play in geforce experience: if you set quality and istant replay at minimum (60/30 fps, doesn't care), in-game resolution (my is 1080p), you need about (or less) 4gb/H.

After i edit the video and upload just 1 minutes (or what need for admins, time cost: about 20 minutes ).

Never had problems with this way.

Anyway: in your video there's nothig wrong. Admins talk about overtaking, so probably is something that you have done before.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived