Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Only available jobs are Special Transport?

justynsmith24

Question

Whenever I try to find a job in ETS2 MP, the only jobs that are available are the special transport jobs. I first created a profile and worked my way up so that I could drive my own truck, and then went to multiplayer, only to find that the only jobs that I could choose from were the special transport jobs. I then deleted the first profile and tried again, with the same result. What am I doing wrong? 

6 answers to this question

If you do something that would normally advance time like sleep at a rest stop or fast travel to a differently owned garage in another city to the one you’re currently in then you’ll be able to see more normal jobs available. 

This will need to be done every time you join the servers after being some time away from them so you’ll need to “refresh” your game so they (your game and the servers) sync up with each other. It only takes 30 seconds compared to other ways you could fix this problem. 

Regards