Using track ir (free track) and driving with mouse

dionisisd

Hello guys
I recently made a DIY track ir with some LEDs. It worked really good with the ets2.But in order for it to work i put the output from freetrack to the mouse and in the ingame settings i chose use mouse to view around the cabin. But I would like to drive with the mouse as it is more accurate and i am most used to it. Is that possible? :D 
THanks

3 options: 

1. Just turn on freetrack and set the controls on the mouse.

2. You can control with the mouse and assign a key to look around the cabin for example right mouse button.

3. You can control with the mouse and set in the options follow the camera behind the wheel.

Dołącz do jednej z najstarszych vs'ek | hvlogistyka.pl

I do have a TrackIR device, but al I have to do, is start trackir before ets2, make sure trackIR sees the tracker dots and ets2 will configure trackir by itself.

Note that TrackIR movements only works in dashboard (1) view. In all other views you still have to use your mouse.

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

• 1 month later...

Archived