problem with MP chat

Question

Greeting friends. I have a problem in ets2 and ATS. When I press the letter "Y" for the first or second time, the chat screen appears, and afterwards it stops appreciating, I must restart the game again. This was presented to me after the update of the MP to version 1.35. I expected this problem to be temporary, but it keeps showing up and leaves me incommunicado. Gracasi for the help.

9 answers to this question

No friends. I realized that I had a conflict with a key, the f9, which I had configured to take the load in merchandise mode, every time the engine was turned off, the chat was not activated, hahaha, the problem I had created myself. However friend HypeGR, I had not deleted a folder in the uninstallcion of the TMP, which is between the% xxxxx% and this if I caused a fall of fps, high that I thought was my graph. Thank you both, for your help, greetings