arcade server with collision

Suggestion Name: Arcade server with collision

Suggestion Description: The idea would be to have an arcade server but with a collision and without a limiter, since it takes away the realism of collisions, the dead zone of the trucks and more, since it is frustrating to go at an average speed of 130 kilometers and that other players just go through laziness to get ahead properly

Any example images: I do not have

Why should it be added?: Because it would be very rewarding for drivers to be able to go at the speed they want while maintaining the realism of physics, shocks etc etc and so it would escape a bit from the routine of having to go to 110 limited since some see it as boring, just that I would ask to have a collision on an arcade server to see how the community responds and go back to the funny TMP from before.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Jose  CEO R.R.T  :truestory:

Languages/ Spanish (main)/ English

if you want you can add me on Steam

Hello Dear @Jose C

First of all, thank you for sharing your suggestion with us. but unfortunately I have to reject your suggestion. Because this suggestion has already been suggested by another user before.

I recommend that you use the search function before creating a topic.

If you don't know how to use it, you can look to this guide:

Thank you for understanding.

//Rejected