Problems entering Arcade1 or 2 server

Alyar27 [EC]

Question

I do not know if this problem happens to someone else, when entering the Arcade server 1 or 2 after having connected for a few seconds, the game closes automatically with a Crash.log error message. I have installed the mod again and the game also changes profile. Inside the game, thinking that it could be the error without finding the solution that I write now here, someone could help me.

9 answers to this question

I had this problem too and realized it's a problem with the logit client for vtlog. They fixed it in a recent update so just download the new version which is 3.21. You can download the latest version easily by using the logit installer, you don't even have to redownload it just find the installer file in your downloads. Not sure if you have to uninstall the old version first though which is what I did. If you need to uninstall I went into file explorer on the "this pc" section and searched logit.dll and deleted that file. 

Hello @Alyar27 [Ec],

Can you please find game.log and crash.log files in the Documents/EuroTruckSimulator2 and upload them on pastebin.com?
That will help us to understand better what problem you're running through and how to fix it properly. Thanks for understanding! :)

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

Hello @Alyar27 [Ec],

I checked the logs provided by you and I noticed that you use TrucksBook and Trucky which both causes crashes on Arcade servers. 

In order to fix this issue, I recommend you to delete both of them by following the next paths:

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Euro Truck Simulator 2/bin/win_x64/plugins/trucksbook_64.dll

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Euro Truck Simulator 2/bin/win_x64/plugins/TruckyTelemetry.dll

C:/ProgramData/LogIt/LogIt_x64.dll

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

• Like 1