Alyar27 [EC]

Problems entering Arcade1 or 2 server

Question

I do not know if this problem happens to someone else, when entering the Arcade server 1 or 2 after having connected for a few seconds, the game closes automatically with a Crash.log error message. I have installed the mod again and the game also changes profile. Inside the game, thinking that it could be the error without finding the solution that I write now here, someone could help me.

9 answers to this question

Hey,

There was a similar issue if you had VTLog installed however they seemed to have patched it. If you do have VTLog installed, make sure it is the latest version.

Hope this helps.

Thanks coolio859,

I had this problem too and realized it's a problem with the logit client for vtlog. They fixed it in a recent update so just download the new version which is 3.21. You can download the latest version easily by using the logit installer, you don't even have to redownload it just find the installer file in your downloads. Not sure if you have to uninstall the old version first though which is what I did. If you need to uninstall I went into file explorer on the "this pc" section and searched logit.dll and deleted that file. 

I do not use VTLOG, but before the update I used Truckbook, remove truckbook and the problem persists, delete temporary files, network cache, servers and all thinking so solve the problem and no. What I find strange is that the simulation servers if I manage to enter.

Hello @Alyar27 [Ec],

Can you please find game.log and crash.log files in the Documents/EuroTruckSimulator2 and upload them on pastebin.com?
That will help us to understand better what problem you're running through and how to fix it properly. Thanks for understanding! :)

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

Here I put the public links of the game.log and game.crash

game.log
https://pastebin.com/PHUvNwe6

game.crash

https://pastebin.com/TGEZRx8H

I hope you help me solve the problem, I have some friends that the same thing happens.:huh:

Hello @Alyar27 [Ec],

I checked the logs provided by you and I noticed that you use TrucksBook and Trucky which both causes crashes on Arcade servers. 

In order to fix this issue, I recommend you to delete both of them by following the next paths:

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Euro Truck Simulator 2/bin/win_x64/plugins/trucksbook_64.dll

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Euro Truck Simulator 2/bin/win_x64/plugins/TruckyTelemetry.dll

C:/ProgramData/LogIt/LogIt_x64.dll

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

• Like 1

wuau! .... Friends apparently TruckyApp is not yet compatible with the Arcade servers, just delete that and it worked, then I will continue testing, if I find any problem I ask them. many thanks friends.

Hello there,

I am glad to hear that your problem has been solved.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

Have a nice day ;)

//Locked & Moved to Solved