Hype [GR]

Crazy news regarding Renault T

Ah yes, these files are actually from the 1.32 update, only a very few discovered this. However these are the old recordings, the T range is getting new recordings in the future so i'd watch for that ;)

As BreadStick already said, the files that you found are a bit older. There are not only sound files tho, I discovered some dashboard and other files too. SCS approved that the Range T will come this year, but it's unsure when. Anyways I think that the old files will be replaced by new ones and the truck get's added fully in one, maybe 2 updates, and not in every update some files. :P Anyways I look forward to it, can't wait anymore :wub:

@HypeGR Read my post. Especially the last sentences and  and you will know more about Renault Range T in ets2.

On 7/16/2019 at 5:52 PM, SgtBreadStick said:

Ah yes, these files are actually from the 1.32 update, only a very few discovered this. However these are the old recordings, the T range is getting new recordings in the future so i'd watch for that ;)

Well, that's not true. Files Renault Range T they were already in 2014:

R2Y8V3L.png 

Before 25/03/2014 there was a "Sound Recording Session" for Renault Range T.

Spoiler

renault.jpeg

Another "Sound Recording Session" of the Renault Range T was around 11 February 2019. It was confirmed on the instagram of SCS Software:

Spoiler

RubYybh.png

So when will the Renault Range T appear in Euro Truck SImulator 2?
The latest news about Range T comes from Pavel Sebor (CEO of SCS), who on 10.06.2019 said a few sentences about the current situation.

Ready fo release as possible we are very close to release I would say we just wait we're waiting for last formal formalities but you never know how long this is going to take is it going to be two weeks/two months/year... 

Wideo: CEO SCS about Range T [2:30:00-2:31:00]

3 hours ago, ScaniaT said:

I’m still waiting for SCS to add Scania T :P:kappa:

Scania T was discontinued in 2005, sorry, but Renault T will bear her name in memory ^_^