Duisburg expansion

Lowry

Suggestion name:Duisburg expansion

Description:I would suggest to expand Duisburg's road from 1 lane two way roads, to 2 lane 2 way roads, traffic is unbearable and this needs to be addressed.

Reason why:I see no active moderator to be cleaning up Duisburg, ever, and if the problem cant be resolved with kicks/resets, we need to expand the roads to accommodate the amount of people coming in and out. I would also suggest to move the service station to the back road, so it doesn't sit on the main one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

• 2 months later...

Hello Lowry. While we appreciate the fact that you took your time to come here and elaborate your idea, a very similar suggestion has been rejected recently by our Project Manager. You can check it out here:

As he points out changing the base map is not an option, therefore, there's no way your suggestion can be implemented as well. For that reason I can only reject your suggestion, I hope you can understand it.

May you have any question, feel free to send me a private message.

//Rejected.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0