What do you think of the Ford F-Max?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Ford F-Max?

• Awesome!
    • Nah, I'd rather get a Scania.
  2. 2. Do you want to see this truck in a future update of Euro Truck Simulator 2?

• Fo sho!
    • I still prefer the Scania.
  3. 3. Let's play a little quiz: Where is the F-Max manufactured at?

So there's a new free to download Ford F-Max project (still in WIP) which I think it's close to being released to the public, probably the most realistic looking F-Max we'll see in this game so far.

You can visit this page for more information.

Also, let me know whether you like this truck or want to see this in a future update :)

//Moved to Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions, since I understand you're refering to that game only. If I'm mistaken, message me and I'll move it back ;)

I haven't seen F-Max in real life yet, since it has been introduced on the local market about 1,5 year ago, when they opened first authorized dealership in my country. I think have seen about two Ford trucks, but they were both cheaper, smaller 1848T models.

Personally, I have nothing against addition of this truck into the game, but it is unlikely SCS will do that any time soon, considering Ford trucks are still only trying to break into the european market, how successfully, only time will tell.

Ford F-max can be an interesting choice for it's great price versus value you get for your money.

For the time being, we can only rely on modders to do this, nice to see they are already working on it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, QF_Giulia said:

Ford has interesting design, but.. It looks like a mix of Daf, Volvo & Scania so I don´t know… :mellow:

I agree with you, they're kinda copying those brands, it's a mix of them I guess..

On 7/20/2019 at 11:06 AM, QF_Giulia said:

Ford has interesting design, but.. It looks like a mix of Daf, Volvo & Scania so I don´t know… :mellow:

I think it looks pretty good. But I agree, it looks like its copying them brands.