Ford F-Max: SimulasyonTurk

Hype [GR]

What do you think of the Ford F-Max?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Ford F-Max?

• Awesome!
    • Nah, I'd rather get a Scania.
  2. 2. Do you want to see this truck in a future update of Euro Truck Simulator 2?

• Fo sho!
    • I still prefer the Scania.
  3. 3. Let's play a little quiz: Where is the F-Max manufactured at?

I haven't seen F-Max in real life yet, since it has been introduced on the local market about 1,5 year ago, when they opened first authorized dealership in my country. I think have seen about two Ford trucks, but they were both cheaper, smaller 1848T models.

Personally, I have nothing against addition of this truck into the game, but it is unlikely SCS will do that any time soon, considering Ford trucks are still only trying to break into the european market, how successfully, only time will tell.

Ford F-max can be an interesting choice for it's great price versus value you get for your money.

For the time being, we can only rely on modders to do this, nice to see they are already working on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not personally a fan of the Ford F max, I guess if it was added I'd maybe try it I guess if it was popular. For now, I'm sticking with my trusted Scania.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived