Real Operations - 28 July 2019

Digital

Hi all

unfortunately unable to attend. as well as fellow truckers here in Australia due to our local times :(

Because 2am on a monday morning to us is crazy, concidering work etc... :(   

Perheps "admin" can setup a event for AEST users some time down the track, round same time frame. ie 18:00 - 21:00 on a sunday AEST. 

I'm sure that u will be suprised with outcome of attends. I think if u run more in AEST that the ATS or ETS game life i.e. "here in Australia"  will increase in volume.

Regards 

23 hours ago, Nirad said:

Hi all

unfortunately unable to attend. as well as fellow truckers here in Australia due to our local times :(

Because 2am on a monday morning to us is crazy, concidering work etc... :(   

Perheps "admin" can setup a event for AEST users some time down the track, round same time frame. ie 18:00 - 21:00 on a sunday AEST. 

I'm sure that u will be suprised with outcome of attends. I think if u run more in AEST that the ATS or ETS game life i.e. "here in Australia"  will increase in volume.

Regards 

AEST users please help admin see numbers and like my post. 

1 minute ago, Nirad said:

AEST users please help admin see numbers and like my post. This will increase the possiblilty of this happening. :)