Ranked Players and AI Cars

Suggestion Name: Ranked Truckers and AI cars

Suggestion Description: I think the only way to get rid of troll players is to place drivers at certain rank levels by scoring according to their driving scores. In this way, a server can be opened for people who drive well and on that server there is no speed limit. My other suggestion is a suggestion which I think is absolutely necessary. Artificial intelligence cars ... Multiplayer rooads are very empty. This really disturbs the game play. People get bored after a certain period of driving on empty roads.

Any example images: -

Why should it be added ?: Because people don't like being restrained. Besides, the speed limit can never solve anything. Rank system should be brought urgently. The presence of AI tools will also multiply the pleasure of multiplayer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

Hello,

First of all, thank you for taking your time, writing this suggestion.  It shows that you care about this community and it's future! 

Unfortunately I have to inform you that this suggestion and has been already proposed  before and is on our "Frequently Suggested Things" list,  which can be found here: 

Because of that,  I'll be rejecting this suggestion, to keep our forum organized. 

If you'll have any further questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message! 

Thanks,  

Chris[PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

banner