Forced to restart economy almost every time I play ETS2. yes, I have read help

Zalmoxis91

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello, This is caused MP servers time is always running. When you pick a quick job as first task, your game actually connects with the server, which is a lot of time ahead of your profile save, so as soon as both are synchronized, your job is immediately late by thousands of hours. And then, because of that time difference, the quick jobs market has been exhausted, that's why there are none. Therefore, you need to have a trucks own.

You own a truck, try these steps.

• Take Rest in a parking spot.
  • Quick travel to one of your garages.
  • Call service and get teleport to service (F7 and then ENTER).
  • Use the ferry or similar crossing.

Also, you can use the following profile to avoid doing this forced.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

5 minutes ago, mexiumut said:

Hello, This is caused MP servers time is always running. When you pick a quick job as first task, your game actually connects with the server, which is a lot of time ahead of your profile save, so as soon as both are synchronized, your job is immediately late by thousands of hours. And then, because of that time difference, the quick jobs market has been exhausted, that's why there are none. Therefore, you need to have a trucks own.

You own a truck, try these steps.

• Take Rest in a parking spot.
  • Quick travel to one of your garages.
  • Call service and get teleport to service (F7 and then ENTER).
  • Use the ferry or similar crossing.

Also, you can use the following profile to avoid doing this forced.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

Forgot to mention I am level 17, been playing only on Multiplayer and not singleplayer. And yes I have a truck owned.

Dear  @Zalmoxis91

Since your  topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply,i will move your  topic to Inactive Topics

if you need  assistance,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive