Storing trailers in garages

happy_trucking_ets2

Question

Hello,

I know trailers that are longer than the default trailer combinations are not allowed anymore. 

But I do have alot of them stored in my garage, so I would like to know if I can keep them in my garages, but I won't drive them in multiplayer.
I will only use those trailers in singleplayer, since they are fun to drive with.

It doesn't say in the rules if you can store those trailers in the garages, so, I am not sure if it is allowed.

Hope someone can clear this up,

Happy Trucking ETS2

4 answers to this question

Hello @Happy Trucking ETS2

I'm pretty sure you can store them in your garage if you do not drive them. I mean the admins cannot look in your garage and tell you what to store there and what not.

If you do not drive these trailers I think it is of course allowed to have them in the garage as nobody can check it anyway ^^.

Kind regards :)

Dear  @Happy Trucking ETS2

Since this topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply,i will move this topic to Inactive Topics

if you need any help,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive