Cars ?

. Merlin .

The cars are not a problem in the game. I drive a Skoda most of the times and I am not a troll and I am not there to cause damage or any problem. I see players driving truckers making the same as some players do when they drive a Skoda. Many truckers trolling around, doesn't respect lights, overtake in wrong moments, crash on purpose. I was crushed by truck drivers many many times while driving my Skoda. So, don't start saying Skoda drivers always the one causing accidents and troubles because it's not that way. 

Personally I think having the skoda is good. It gives the game a new perspective when you use the Skoda, especially driving on scenic routes. I guess it's also good for a convoy control, a skoda at the front and the back to support it.

team_team-veteran2.png.7addb7035d220bbdb3381dc051b65869.png.8ececf112fadf55c4a71f39a3a4eee78.png Since May 2015Discord: Shaun#4513

Community Member since May 17th, 2015. 

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND.

Cloofter/Shaun.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear @Welsh Wizzard

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive more than 14 days, I close it and move it to the Archive to keep topics active by the community.

If you have any questions or you want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

Archived