Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Uploading a picture

Jeroen

Question

• Business Analyst

I've read several times that a link to a picture (e.g. a link to imgur) that the picture will automatically be posted, but in my case that doesn't seem to work: it will remain a link. 

Using the button "Insert media from URL" doesn't work either for me. Same goes for adding a new file since I have 0.01MB left and I can't delete the old files.

I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong.

3 answers to this question

Hello,

If you are linking a picture to a imgur image, you will need to right click on the image in Imgur, then click 'Copy Image Address', then paste that link onto where you want to link it on the forum.

Additionally, if you want to remove attachments to free up attachments space on the forums then you can find the image that you want to remove in 'My Attachments', click on where you post it on the forum (which will be to the right of the image in attachments), then once on the forum post page, then click 'Report' on the post, put in the report box that you would like the post or image to be deleted to free up some attachment space and a forum moderator will remove it for you.

Kind Regards,

Sentinel.

TruckersMP Support

Hello There!

We are glad to hear that the problem has been solved!

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,
[TR] SkortiL
TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team