New and smal QoL things

Niuro

Greetings community,

I'll try to be objective. These are the things I concider imperative to/for the enjoyment of been a MP player:

- custom mod based pint jobs and paint patterns +- some of the workshop;

- more events with interesting prises;

- bring the older truck models in (old school trucks);

- allow adult players (21+) to play as the Police and to punish (take money from) the unicorn warpers and irresponcible drivers;

- add minimum traffic to Italy - it's empty and borring;

- fix the normal cargo market to always give a minimum of one cargo trailler per company, instead of 0;

- continius voice chat mode with the radio station and better support for USB headphones.

That's it. Is it possible to do atleast a couple of these? And please, don't say - "download will be huge". Most games today are above 35 gigs.

Regards,

Bochko

Hello @Bochko

Thank you so much for your suggestions! We are always happy to get info from our community to improve our mod and make sure you will have an amazing experience :) On our forum we want to keep things clean and structure to make sure you get the best chance to explain your idea. That is why we do ask to have 1 suggestion per post. Why? Well, it is better to stay focussed on one subject instead of dealing with 5 different things ;)

On the other hand, please use our suggestion format. This is made to answer all questions directly so everyone can check out your awesome idea :) You can find the format here

Please do this within 3 days to ensure the activity and that we can talk about your suggestion! :) 

Hello Dear @Bochko

First of all thank you for creating a suggestion, but because you do not comply with the suggestion format, I lock this suggestion and move it to the Rejected section. Please, if you want to create a suggestion, you must first comply with the format and you should tell the complete details in full detail of your suggestion.Thank you for your understanding.

You can open a suggestion by obeying the format again.

If you have any question, do not be afraid to contact me.

//Rejected.