Introduce yourself section

Suggestion Name: Add an Introduce Yourself section

Suggestion Description: I've been using forums since early ages as active member/moderator etc. Almost in every forum, there's a section to let people introduce theirselves in summary. ( Optionally; name, age, country, what type of games they like, looking for vtc/group etc. )

Any example images: -

Why should it be added?: Well, atleast we can say welcome to newcomers and have a knowledge about them. Maybe these informations are attracts someone elses or VTC owner's attention.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

image.php?u=4694956&type=sigpic&dateline

• 1 month later...

+1 , I really think that could be a great idea. As explained above by Nigtwish, that allow to others new users to get acquainted and also become known by others members of the community. Each others will be accepted and doesn't matter who he is. Doesn't matter if they likes Renault ( :troll: but :truestory:

Firstly, let me thank you for your suggestion. It is always great to see users' suggestions to improve the community experience.

However, we have decided to compromise on your idea and have implemented it in part. Instead of creating a whole section for introducing yourself, we have made a dedicated topic for it. That topic can be found here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/88362-introduce-yourself/ so if people with to introduce themselves there is a dedicated topic for it.

With this in mind, I will move this to Rejected but once again thank you for your ideas.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.