how can i resolution"Connection refused, someone is already playing with that steamID"error??

Question

If i connecting simulation 1 server, i can't connect with "Connection refused, someone is already playing with that steamID" message. how can i resolution this problem

6 answers to this question

Try to reconnect to the server after few minutes to make sure that the timeout period has expired.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hi,

Perhaps someone is playing on your account.

In my opinion you should change password of your account and thanks to your account will be safe better. Also if you haven't got Mobile Token create it.

It will be good option, because If someone will want to play on your account he will have to enter the code from your phone to log in.

Also you can go on steam > settings > account > Manage Steam Guard Settings and click on disconnect all devices.

Do you currently have family mode activated? If so, disable it to prevent the problem from being that.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5149-EOPC-9918

Greetings

Hello there,

Since your  topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply,because of inactivity, i  will move your topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need any assistance,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hi all,

Due to this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days ,i will  have to move this topic to Unsolved topics.

If you still need help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

//Moved to Unsolved